Now the CLEAR Spot Voyager comes ready to rock your wifi world. But let’s say you want to customize your network with your own name, like “JamesSuperWIFIofFun” you can! You can also change the network password to whatever you like- just follow these simple steps:
1. Connect to the default network that is printed on the back of the CLEAR Spot Voyager (Usually this is ClearSPOT_XXXXX)
2. Open your web browser and type in 192.168.1.1 in the URL field
3. You’ll see this login on the left. Type in the default password “admin” and login.
4. Under Basic Wi-Fi Settings you will see the Network Name, and the Wi-Fi Password can be changed. Click Apply. (When choosing a password, I recommend keeping it secure with at least a few letters and numbers, and keeping it above 6 characters in length.)
5. Enjoy your portable CLEAR 4G internet!