Digital Landing, owned and operated by Acceller, Inc. d/b/a BuyTelco, facilitates the research and purchase of digital services. Acceller uses the Digital Landing web site and underlying technology to offer and sell products and services.
Acceller Protects Your Online Privacy
Effective on: July 15, 2011
ACCELLER, the ACCELLER LOGO, DIGITAL LANDING, the DIGITAL LANDING logo, BUYTELCO, and the BUYTELCO logo are trademarks and service marks of ACCELLER, INC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Privacy Statement
- Legal Disclaimer
- Service Providers
- Security Policy
- Correct/Update Information
- Contacting the Web Site
- All Rights Reserved
- We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site – www.digitallanding.com.
- Log Server Files: like most standard web site servers, we use log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform types, date/time stamps, the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track the user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., ARE NOT linked to personally identifiable information.
- When you submit your information to Digital Landing, you are agreeing to receive additional information, via the information submitted, including updates on digital product offerings, promotions, and other related products/services that are worthy of your interest from Digital Landing or our trusted marketing partners. Of course, if prefer not to receive them, please unsubscribe or use the “unsubscribe” method provided at the bottom of each email. Our site’s Availability Form requires certain information for the purpose of determining if service is available. This information will be sent to our trusted marketing partners for order processing and fulfillment. The trusted marketing partner may require additional information from you to complete the order process. That information will be gathered on the trusted marketing partners site, via the telephone and/or Digital Landing’s site. We may use your phone number to follow-up with you via phone. To be added to our Do Not Call list, please send an email with your phone number to email@example.com.
- Your e-mail address may be used to send you promotions from Acceller, our trusted partners, and order fulfillment status updates throughout the order fulfillment process. You may “Opt Out” of further e-mail communications by clicking on the “Opt Out” link contained in the body of the e-mail.
- This site contains links to other sites. Acceller is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such web sites. You should check the Privacy/Security Statements for those sites before submitting any information to them.
- Except as expressly set forth herein, we do not sell, share, trade, or rent your personal information to unaffiliated third parties.
- If you are a Sales Affiliate of Acceller, browser information is gathered to verify your identity and to track referrals. Sales Affiliate companies are routed through their respective networks, so that sales referrals may be tracked and commissions accounted for. Acceller tracks sales referrals so that earned commissions can be accounted for. This information is not distributed to any other person or company. Although the Partner section of the web site may have the BuyTelco or Digital Landing branding, please be aware that you are submitting your information directly to these third party web sites.
- This site has security measures in place to protect from the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. At Acceller, we appreciate your concerns about the security of your confidential online business transactions.
- Acceller takes all necessary security measures to protect any information passed between our site and your computer during ordering sessions. All order transactions are done in a secure mode using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encoding. No personal information, company information, or ordering information is sent in clear text between your browser and the server. Our servers use Digital Security Certification, issued by Global Sign, which you may view when on our site.
- This information is stored on a secure server that maintains no direct connection to the Internet. Information gathered from you during registration is used to create your User Account at Acceller, and to satisfy the requirements of our trusted marketing partners and/or the carrier ordering process for new or existing services.
- The combination of encrypted online sessions and a secure computing environment means that your information gets to us without being violated and stays that way once it is here. Acceller is ever vigilant about maintaining and improving the security of our systems.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ACCELLER AND ITS LICENSORS “AS IS”, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ACCELLER AND ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ACCELLER AND ITS LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL AND TORT DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY ACCELLER D/B/A BUYTELCO ARE THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ARE SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF THE APPLICABLE SUPPLIER OR CARRIER. ACCORDINGLY, ACCELLER D/B/ABUYTELCO AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD.
While Acceller strives to keep the information on this web site accurate, complete and up-to-date, Acceller and its trusted marketing partners cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. Because Acceller publishes publicly available information as well as information provided by trusted marketing partners, manufacturers, carriers, and retailers, Acceller does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this web site, nor the quality of any products, services, information or other materials displayed, purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with this web site. Your use of this web site is at your sole risk. All information on products and services, including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any service, product or product feature, should be verified with the company supplying the product or service in question, and Acceller shall not be liable for any inaccuracies and does not notify users when information has been updated.
The above statements regarding service/product offerings reflect views/comments made by Acceller and do not reflect views/comments made by its trusted marketing partners or service providers. For more information about each trusted marketing partner or service provider’s services/products, please click on the link of the applicable trusted marketing partner or service provider.
We use other third parties, such as cable service providers and telephone service providers, to fulfill the high-speed Internet access and other services available on our site. When you sign-up for these services, we will share your e-mail address, telephone number, and service location address as necessary for the service providers to provide that service.
Acceller does send product marketing e-mail. We use your e-mail address which may be entered for service qualifying or via other email capture methods. Any e-mail communication that you receive from Acceller, Digital Landing or BuyTelco contains a prominent “Opt Out” link in the body of the e-mail. By clicking on the “Opt Out” link, you will have removed your e-mail address from our mailing list, and you will not receive any further product marketing communications from Digital Landing or BuyTelco..
This site gives users the following options for notifying Acceller of their choice not to receive future communications from us or our partners; or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that email must be sent from the email of record on the account.
- You can send mail, on company letterhead, to the following postal address:
815 NW 57th Ave. Suite 400,
Miami, Florida 33126
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- You can send mail to the following postal address:
815 NW 57th Ave. Suite 400,
Miami, Florida 33126
- Send email to email@example.com.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your activities with this site, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Rights Reserved
BuyTelco, Acceller, the Acceller logo, Digital Landing and the Digital Landing logos are trademarks of Acceller, Inc. All other trademarks and services used on this site, including without limitation ADT®, AT&T®, ATLANTIC BROADBAND®, BRIGHTHOUSE NETWORKS®,, BUCKEYE CABLE®, CABLEONE®, CABLEVISION®, CINCINATTI BELL®, CLEAR®, CLEARWIRE®, OPTIMUM ONLINE®, CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS®, CHARTER PIPELINE®, COMCAST®, COX COMMUNICATIONS®, DISH NETWORK®, DIRECT TV®, EARTHLINK®, CENTURY LINK®, FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS®, HUGHESNET, ®HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS LLC®, INSIGHT®, MEDIACOM ONLINE®, ROAD RUNNER®, TIME WARNER®, NETZERO®, NEW EDGE NETWORKS®, QWEST®, VERIZON®, WILDBLUE®, WINDSTREAM® are marks of their respective owners.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Acceller, Inc. or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Acceller, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Acceller, Inc. or its licensors and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a personal shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Acceller Do Not Call List Information
Effective October 3, 2003, new telemarketing rules went into effect as promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission for the National Do Not Call Registry. If the person has not made a previous request, an outbound telemarketing call still may not be made if the person’s number is on the “do-not-call” registry. 16 C.F.R. 310(b)(1)(iii)(B). There are two exceptions to the prohibition against calling a person on the “do-not-call” registry: (1) express agreement, in writing, including the telephone number to which calls may be placed and the signature of that person (which may include an electronic or digital signature), 16 C.F.R. 310.4(b)(1)(iii)(B)(i); (2) the seller has an “established business relationship” with the person and the person has not previously made a specific objection to receiving a call by or on behalf of the seller.
The FTC rules further define an “established business relationship” as including a “relationship between a seller and a consumer based on:… (2) the consumer’s inquiry or application regarding a product or service offered by the seller, within the three (3) months immediately preceding the date of a telemarketing call.” 16 C.F.R. 310.2(n)(2).
A seller cannot call a person who has “previously stated that he or she does not wish to receive an outbound telephone call made by or on behalf of the seller whose goods or services are being offered.” 16 C.F.R. 310.4(b)(1)(iii)(A).
You have the option to be added to the Acceller private do not call list. Any phone contact with Acceller should end within one week of adding yourself to this list.
Please email email@example.com with your phone number to be added to our Do Not Call list.