Unlimited Time Warner Cable® Phone
$ 10 . 00
per month for 12 months
✓ Unlimited calls to the U.S.,
Canada, Mexico, China, Hong Kong,
India and U.S. territories.
Time Warner Cable Phone Features
Time Warner Cable’s calling plans enable their customers to call anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico for one low price. International calling plans are also available at low rates.
Home Phone with Unlimited Nationwide includes:
- Unlimited calling anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico for one low monthly price
- Call Waiting, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, 3-Way Calling and Voicemail (for an additional fee)
- VoiceZone to screen and track calls and check Voicemail from any PC or Macintosh
- Keep your same phone number or get a new one
- Enhanced 9-1-1 which automatically sends your home address and phone number to your local dispatcher when you call 9-1-1
Disclaimer for Time Warner Cable Home Phone
All services may not be available in all areas. Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Installation fees may apply. Offers valid for new residential customers only. All prices exclude applicable taxes, fees and one time charges. See other applicable terms and conditions below. Offer valid for residential customers in Digital Home Phone serviceable areas. Additional charges apply for taxes, fees, Directory Assistance, Operator Services and calls to International locations. Digital Home Phone Unlimited nationwide does not include back-up power and, as in the case with an electric-powered home cordless phone, should there be a power outage, Digital Home Phone, including the ability to access 9-1-1 services, may not be available. Must subscribe to both Digital TV and Digital Home Phone to get Caller ID on TV. Caller ID on TV is not available in all areas. Time Warner Cable and the Time Warner Cable logo are trademarks of Time Warner Inc. Used under license. ©2012 Time Warner Cable Inc. All rights reserved.